Saturday, June 6, 2009

God Will Use You!

CALLED FOR SUCH A TIME AS THIS
God Will Use You!
through Patricia Hamel


Know that I am working through you and touching lives.
Know that My Spirit speaks through you. In yourself
you can do nothing but you see the power of My Spirit
as I touch the lives of others. My Word lives in you
and your Spirit speaks Christ filled Words that are
touching deep into the hearts of those that I am raising
up. Do not doubt your ability to be used by Me but
press in and press on for I am going to use you in an
even greater way now and in the future. I am raising
you up as one that will go forward in My name and
raise up an army of warriors that will do My will. Press
in and press on and move forward and I will do it,
says the Lord.


6 So he answered and said to me:
“ This is the word of the LORD to Zerubbabel:
‘ Not by might nor by power, but by My Spirit,’
Says the LORD of hosts. Zech. 4:6 (NKJV)