Saturday, November 14, 2009

Shine, Glory, Shine!

God gave me this in song.


CALLED FOR SUCH A TIME AS THIS


Let My glory arise, in the earth.
My glory will restore you!
My glory will restore, as the garden before the fall, of man.
My glory will shine on my people! My glory will make men praise and worship Me!
My glory shall set the tune for victory. My glory I will not give to another.
As the sun Shines, so My glory shall shine, in the earth.
Rise up, pray and interceded for My glory to come.
No man can stand in My glory!
You shall bow low and be made new, in the fire of My glory.
You temple shall be a house of praise
Worship Me,
Adore Me,
bow down before Me
you inhabitants of the earth.
I am coming soon, it could morning, it could be night it could be in the afternoon,
Know that I am returning
I am coming soon, I am coming soon, victory is yours before my... returning
Dance child, sing child, ready My word and pray,
Seek me and find Me, there is no other way.
Bless Me, bless Me, give Me my rightful place
My glory it shall shine, on your face.
New light will be see, heavens thunder will come, I am Alpha,Omega
God's only son,
Rejoice child, dance child lift up your voice and pray,
the dawning of My coming is soon
and it will be a new day. Joy and peace love and joy all will soon, flood in,
to your heart as you worship Him.

34Then a cloud covered the tent of the congregation, and the glory of the LORD filled the tabernacle.
Exodus 40:34