Thursday, April 22, 2010

Persecuted For Righteousness

Persecuted For Righteousness


The enemy has planned to sift you as wheat but know that I have allowed it. All that will be left will be pure gold for the Kingdom of God. Fear not but take hold of My word and run with it. Do not fear what the foe can do but fear only Me. In this world you will have tribulation but be of good cheer I have overcome the world. I have seen your tears and know the battles you are going through. Trust that I see all things. I have seen the working of the enemy through those closest to you. I have seen the hand raised against you but know that one day they will bow before Me and they shall give an account for that which they have done. See that I am going to be glorified in this situation and that all things work together for good for you because you love Me. If you were of this world they would love you but because you are not of this world they hate you.

Trust that you are being purified and set apart for my purposes and Kingdom purposes will prevail. The gates of hell shall not prevail against you. Trust Me and rise up and praise My Holy name for I am indeed working and the separation is taking place. It is painful but necessary for you to fulfill the Kingdom plans I have for you. Fear not but know that a house divided against itself cannot stand. I am working I am molding and I will intervene says the Lord. Fear not but rise up and go forward this day confident in Me for I the Lord am moving in your midst. That which God has joined together let not man put asunder. Honour Me and I will honour you, says the Lord.

Blessed are they which are persecuted for righteousness' sake: for theirs is the kingdom of heaven. Matthew 5:10