Friday, July 3, 2009

CALLED FOR SUCH A TIME AS THIS

My Glory Is Coming!
through Patricia Hamel

Do you not know that I am standing with you?
I am there with you in the storms of life!
I look and I see all that is going on and know all the
pressures you are under.
I the Lord am standing with you.
I have not run off and left you but am there with you
in the furnace of affliction. I am standing with
you in the fiery furnace and say, stay there with Me
and do not move until the work is complete.
Do not move, but allow Me to do the work.
I am doing a deep work in your heart.
It will be a lasting work and one that will ignite My glory
and it shall flow through you and start a fire in others.
My glory shall burn from one to the other and all those
that are touched by My glory will be forever transformed
into My image. Do not doubt that My glory is coming,
says the Lord.

9An angel of the Lord appeared to them, and the glory of
the Lord shone around them, and they were terrified. Luke 2:9 (NKJV)