Friday, July 3, 2009

Intercessor, God Is Calling You!

CALLED FOR SUCH A TIME AS THIS
Intercessor, God Is Calling You!

I am seeking out My intercessors. Do not say I cannot do it! Do
not say I do not have time! Give Me your time! Give Me your all
at this time for I am calling you. I am calling you, I am calling
you. It is time to come for I am looking for intercessors to
stand on the wall. I am calling you to stand on the wall for the
Nations. Each of you has at one time been given assignments and
many of those assignments have not be fulfilled. I am calling
you to fulfill that commitment you made to Me. I have heard the
deep desire of your heart to be that intercessor in My hand.
Come to Me now and hear the heart of the Father. I will share
My heart with you and you will know My plans. You will hear what
I will do in the earth and you will hear the plans that the
enemy has for God's people and for the Nations of the earth. You
will surely know His plans and thwart them with My sharp sword.
Come before Me, in repentance, humility and holiness and you
will hear Me, says the Lord.

30"I searched for a man among them who would build up the
wall and stand in the gap before Me for the land, so that I
would not destroy it; but I found no one.Ezekiel 22:30 (NASB)