Friday, July 3, 2009

A New Day For Prophets!

CALLED FOR SUCH A TIME AS THIS

A New Day For Prophets!



As I called Abraham to go forward not knowing where he was
going, so I am calling you to put your foot forward into a
new place. This place will not always be a place of comfort
but it will be a place of new life. Everywhere you set your
foot shall be given to you as you claim it for Me. Go
forward and do not look back for this is a new day for My
prophet. This is a new day that will yield much fruit and
that fruit will remain long after you have gone to your
reward. Know I am walking with you and teaching you by My
Spirit. New things and fresh revelation will follow you as
you walk out your salvation with fear and trembling. I will
be with you even unto death, says the Lord so fear not to
go forward and conquor the land I the Lord your God give you.


8 By faith Abraham obeyed when he was called to go out to
the place which he would receive as an inheritance. And he
went out, not knowing where he was going. Heb. 11:8 (NKJV)